CompareEquityRelease is a trading style of Equity Release Supermarket who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA no 584063.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
To be read in conjunction with the Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for Content that you upload to the Site. We respect the intellectual property of others and expect you to do the same. We respond to notices of alleged copyright or other intellectual property infringement by investigating them. If, in our opinion, Content you have uploaded infringes any third party intellectual property, we may at our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, remove such Content, disable or terminate your account.
If you are the owner of any other intellectual property, or authorised to act on behalf of the owner, you can report alleged infringements taking place on or through the Site (Notice), to us at the following address:
By E-mail: [email protected]
By Post: EQUITY RELEASE SUPERMARKET, GENESIS CENTRE, SCIENCE PARK SOUTH, BIRCHWOOD, CHESHIRE, WA3 7BH
Please include the following information in the Notice, as without this we will not be able to investigate your claim:
- identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Identify (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link;
- provide your contact information, including postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- include both of the following statements in the Notice: “I declare that the information I have provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief. I provide this Notice in good faith, in the belief that the disputed use of the material or reference or link to such material is not authorised by the [identify intellectual property] owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I declare that under the penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of the [state the intellectual property] or of an exclusive right under the [state the intellectual property] that is allegedly infringed.”
- give your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature;
- If the work you identified is an image, you can request that we remove all copies of the image identified in your Notice from the Site by stating this at the beginning of your email. Please provide a copy of the image in JPEG, TIF or PNG format. Please note that only identical copies of the image file can be removed. If an image file has been re-sized or altered in any other way, then it cannot be detected or removed through this function.